We are currently recruiting qualified personnel to fill the position of Technical Animation (Background and Characters) Mentor. Under the supervision of the Partnership Manager, he/she will administer support to the enrolled participants by serving as the key point of contact including leading all incubator enrichment.
Scope of Work
- The Technical Animator leads the creation of the project plan for the team by providing time estimates for specific tasks.
- Guide research to form ideas for character development and environment.
- Guide the creative thought process for sound design for animation.
- Identify tools and pipeline requirements for the production needs
- Determine various aesthetic solutions and provide feedback to the participants on a regular basis.
- Expected to mentor and provide technical assistance to participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Animation and four years of experience, or at least six years of experience working in stop motion or computer animation with three years or more working on animated features.
- Expert knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production, and compositional design while demonstrating exceptional skills as an animator based as evidenced by portfolio, demo reel, and references.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is energetic, positive, and resourceful
To apply, please send a cover letter, CV, and current portfolio to email@example.com by the 18th of March 2022.