ADMI is a global institution. As an ADMI alumnus, you can take pride in an exceptional education delivered to global standards.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our global community:
- Since inception, we have served over 2,000 students from over 27 countries including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Brazil, Burundi, DRC, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Benin, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Malawi, Mexico, Sudan, India, Germany, Zambia, Hungary, Bangladesh, Cameroon, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- We have in place diverse international partnerships with leading organizations across the world, including Pearson (UK) accreditation and certifications such as the Adobe Certified Association. We are also a member of the Oracle Academy and Google’s partner in their first Digify Program center for low-cost digital market training in East Africa.
- For certain fields, we have in place articulation agreements that allow you to transfer your credits to globally renowned universities. For Animation and Game Development, your ADMI certificates count towards a university degree in Rubika, allowing you to transfer your credits to any of the campuses in the Rubika network whether in France, Canada or India. For Film and TV Production, you can join Full Sail University in Florida, USA.
- Our students and alumni have received industry accolades worldwide, including:
- The Roger Hatchuel Academy Class of 2019, Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
- Watu Wote, Nomination for Live Action Short Film, Oscar Awards 2018
- Best Acting Ensemble in Film, Zanzibar Film Festival 2015
- Best 24-hour Film Project, 48hr Film Project 2014