AFRICA DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP: VACANCIES
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the Africa Digital Media Group comprises the Institute, Studios and Foundation. The Institute (ADMI) is Eastern Africa’s premier creative arts, media and technology training institution. The Studios produce compelling African stories and games to engage audiences worldwide. The Foundation mobilizes capital, talent and other resources to support the engagement of Africa’s digital generation in the fast-growing, global creative economy.
ADMI and its affiliates form an innovative social enterprise through which the next generation of digital professionals and creative entrepreneurs get the training, mentorship and platform they need to turn their passion into a profession.
To support our fast-growing Group, we are undertaking global searches for the following posts:
FACULTY AFFAIRS & QUALITY ASSURANCE (FAQA) ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for faculty administration & management, curriculum development, exam management and overall term planning.
- Serve as primary Administration point person for faculty.
- Enforce Faculty Handbook.
- Lead identification of faculty vacancies and work closely with HR to recruit new faculty.
- Oversee midterm and final examinations, including recruiting and supervising invigilators.
- Review exams and marking schemes prior to the examination period.
- Work with faculty members and Principal to develop syllabi and collate other resources.
- Work with Finance and Marketing to develop, test and actualize new courses.
- Ensure college’s regulatory records are always accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate and host assessment site visits when needed.
- Ensure the college is compliant with laws relating to faculty, school facility, curriculum.
- Lead termly class timetable and program design in collaboration with Student Affairs and Registrar.
- University degree in a relevant subject in Education.
- Professional education/management training.
- Experience of Higher Education and the student learning experience and personal development.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a college / University.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.